attempting

this weekend we attempted to take a few "family" photos.
Which really means: sticking our cam on top of the ledge above the fire place, adjusting to a self timer with multiple shots, and running to get back in place! 




I love the picture above. It's a perfect description of Joel's personality without saying a thing. He's always silly, always happy, and always makes us smile. He's constantly cracking jokes, and i love it! 

Mother's Day turned out to be a lot more than I really expected. I had a great time sleeping in, eating foods that went straight to my waist, and having tons of coffee. It was a perfect weekend, after we got over our rough start. 

2 comments:

Victoria said...

You have a beautiful family! Found you on Babycenter. Blessings!

Cindy Jasmine said...

thank you so much! now if I can only keep my family up to date on this blog haha! :)

Post a Comment


up