The storm

I can't wait until the calm after the storm. Yes, that's right, I said it BACKWARDS! That's just the way it is in the military, especially during a pcs. I know this isn't technically a pcs because I am moving on my own, but it sure does feel like it. I love moving, but I can't wait until that final moment when we arrive at our destination with nothing to do.  
No more packing, scheduling, fixing, cleaning, organizing,  and donating!

This is my first move with a little munchkin. She's all sorts of craziness, I mean can't you just tell by the way her mismatched socks are styling on her tiny feet? Love this kid! She's made the entire process a little more difficult. She's a big fan of "helping". She likes to throw out everything I put into boxes, which requires me packing everything, essentially, twice LOL.

 See this here? This is the sun room, aka the shove everything out of view room. We have our deployment gear to the right of the shot, boxes of books, all of my jewelry and crafts by the coffee table and more empty boxes. Oh and what's that pole there? Well that's our floor lamp, it has been evicted from the living room because miss sassy pants like to climb it, which typically results in injury.
 Dirty laundry clothes to the left, and an empty bin awaiting things for storage. and a random headband that Sophia dropped.
 My donations to Goodwill, aka clothes I haven't worn in like 3 years but still like to carry around from state to state.


and viola! this is the end :) or rather the beginning of craziness, I haven't even started packing yet :( 

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up